The average business owner spends $600 per month* on marketing resources.
StratPack can cut that cost in half.
That means at least a 10x return for you.
- Get brainstorm suggestions for new marketing messages
- Translate the benefits that your customers care about into your messages
- Test which messages are most effective
- Refine your messages based on recommendations
StratPack helps you achieve all of that and more.
“Amount is based on our study of business owners who on average spend 15hrs/month on their marketing messages and pay their marketing resources an average of $40/hr.
StratPack’s one simple price:
The features that will boost your marketing:
- Hundreds of brainstorming ideas to develop messages
- Unlimited grading for every marketing message using StratScore
- Automatic feedback using best practices to improve messages
- Iteration tracking to refine messages
- Artificial Intelligence to test sentiment and industry relevance
- SEO search term suggestions based on industry
- Pairings with free stock photos to use with messages
- Easy ability to share messages with your team
Free Trial – No Credit Card Required.
Need hands-on help with your marketing and messaging?
We offer consulting services for times when you need additional expertise to craft your messaging.
Our engagements include:
Focused marketing sprints
In all cases, we use StratPack to guide our work together.
Click below to contact us for a free consultation.
Questions you may have…
Will I be charged when the trial is up?
Nope. You don’t have to provide a credit card to start so you only pay when you’re ready. After your 7-Day trial, you can decide to continue and enter payment details at that time.
What if I need more than 7 Days?
Drop us a note on the Contact page and we’ll give you a little more time.
Can I cancel any time?
Yup. There’s no minimum commitment. You can manage your subscription in the Billing section of your account.
Can I ask you something else?
Of course! Send a message on the Contact page or click the little chat bubble to talk now.